Monday, March 31, 2003

As you know I went to the Henry Rollins talking show at MTSU the other night, and I have some thoughts on it that will wait until I write them down, but for those of you who weren't there here's a little bit of it illegaly recorded and presented to you here (There was nothing on any signs, tickets, or announcements that said you couldn't record, anyway most of Henry's early spoken word albums were recorded by himself or others on walkmans. I'm only pissed that I didn't take my camera).
Henry's disclaimer (1.2 mb, 1:00)
Hope you enjoy. Sorry for the poor quality, but little digital recorders only do so well. If you want more of the same, I suggest the Talk is Cheap, vol. 1 and 2 available at Henry's store for just 10 bucks for each two disc volume. You go buy them now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...