Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Well it's good that my pseudo-prediction of terrorism didn't come true. Of course it was due to my publicizing the plot here...of course.

I think more CD's should come with stickers. I like stickers. I like CD's. The two together are a win-win situation. I also like DVD's with my CD's. The new Billy Corgan CD Zwan comes with both stickers and a DVD, so did the new Tori Amos CD. This is a good trend.

On the Charmed front, yesterday they had an episode where the charmed ones fight demonic versions of then WCW wrestlers, Buff Bagwell, Booker T, and Scott Steiner. The wrestlers were commanded by Ron Perlman. Amazingly enough the episode was worse than it sounds. My mind boggles. I just hope that TNT starts showing the Rose McGowan episodes soon.

Tommy said I was arrogant for claiming my dick is as big as Dubbya's on the internet. I always liked to think of myself as lovably obnoxious rather than arrogant.

Todays code-word is Frunctured.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...