Friday, November 22, 2002

I love Skee-Ball so much I should be from New Jersey. I just wish that I were better at it. Ever since I injured my primary skee-balling arm in a horrible threshing incident I just haven't been the same. There was a time when they said I could be the finest player since Arte Skrunk, but now I am merely a footnote in the glorious sports history.

After playing tonight for the first time in many years I just have a few observations about the state of today's game here in Middle Tennessee.
1. The lanes have gotten shorter and made of plastic.
2. Call me oldfashioned, but 50,000 points for the center hole? 50 will do fine by me Sonny.
3. I beat both Tommy and Jason.
4. Chuck-E-Cheese is a giant rat and he runs and inhabits a pizza-place for children, does that strike anyone else as disturbing?
5. My tickets won't get me anything good, I wanted a small, clear plastic animal like they gave at Lake Winniepesokah for about 25 tickets. Though, I wouldn't mind having the Crocodile Hunter hand-held game from Tiger, 'cause dammit Tiger games RULE! Screw that Game-Boy advance crap!
6. I learned at Chuck-E-Cheese.com that all these years I could have been earning tokens for my grades, and by my calculations on the grade to token interface on the site, I could have made nearly 17 tokens in my four-and-a-half years of schoolin spread as it was across two grades. Finally I find that grades WERE good for something, and it's too late. I wonder if they would take all of my report cards at once?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...